Our services range from annual compliance testing of the alarm system to a complete maintenance package to replace all the major components of your life safety system. Preventative maintenance agreements take the guesswork out of budgets and keep costs down.
While Midwest Alarm Services is a nationally recognized Notifier alarm distributor, we perform inspection and maintenance services on many makes and models including but not limited to EST, Siemens, Firelite, Simplex, FCI, Gamewell and Pyro-tronics . Contact us today for a custom solution tailored to your busy schedule and life safety needs.
Why test your fire alarm and suppression systems?
- Lives are at stake! Your fire alarm and suppression system will only operate properly if it is maintained and impairments may not be obvious without testing.
- To meet the requirements of your local building department, fire inspectors and even your insurance carrier.
- Your insurance carrier may reject your claim if you do not have proof of completed scheduled inspections.
- To minimize faulty alarms that waste Fire Department resources. This could put others’ lives in jeopardy and many jurisdictions will charge the building owner for multiple nuisance alarms.
- It is required by the National Fire Alarm Code (NFPA 72. NFPA 10, NFPA 16, NFPA 17) ---- In other words, IT'S THE LAW.