As our communities continue to feel the increased impact of the Coronavirus, we feel it is important to share with you what we are doing to help keep our community safe and healthy. Please be assured we have protocols in place and are following the guidance of the CDC and local public health officials. Our objective remains to safely provide life safety services to our customers, while also keeping the health of everyone top of mind. All services will continue as normal. Below we have highlighted our health and safety guidelines, and how we are taking steps to ensure our customers remain protected during this unprecedented time.
Health & Safety Guidelines
We are taking the necessary precautions to make sure our employees are healthy and safe:
- We have heightened our cleaning and disinfecting procedures for all Team Members.
- We have instructed anyone who is not feeling well to stay home.
- All Technicians will wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before and after every service, installation or inspection call.
- In addition to following CDC guidance, all employees have been provided procedures if someone has been in contact with someone who has a confirmed case of the virus.
Protecting Our Customers
We are also taking steps to ensure that our customers remain protected, notably:
- Our flexible technology ensures our Monitoring Center and Customer Care Department will continue to provide uninterrupted service.
- Our Technicians are planning on continuing to work on installations and service tickets. If for any reason a customer decides to close their facility or doesn’t want anyone in their office, and has a scheduled appointment they need to postpone, please call us at (888)767-2794 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have had customers inquire about temporary guard service for empty buildings. If you would like to speak to someone about this, please fill out this form and someone will contact you to discuss.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and flexibility as we navigate this challenging situation one day at a time, while maintaining our focus where it belongs: on our Valued Customers and Team Members. We are all in this together and appreciate the trust you place in Midwest Alarm Services.
About Midwest Alarm Services
Established in 1950, Midwest Alarm Services is a family-owned company specializing in life safety systems across four states. The company is a leading NOTIFER dealer, and provides life safety systems and services including card access systems, fire alarm systems, fire extinguishers/hoods, fire inspections, master clock systems, monitoring, nurse call systems, system design/layout and video surveillance. For more information about Midwest Alarm Services, please visit midwestalarmservices.com.