Fire Inspections for All of the Right Reasons
We help safeguard your livelihood by inspecting and maintaining your life safety systems to their optimal levels.
How are we getting it done?
Our services range from annual compliance testing of your alarm system to complete maintenance packages designed to replace all major components of your life safety systems. Preventative maintenance agreements take the guesswork out of budgeting and keep costs down.
Why test your fire alarm and suppression systems?
- Lives are at stake! Your fire alarm and suppression system will only operate properly if it is maintained. Impairments may not be obvious without testing.
- To meet the requirements of your local building department, fire inspectors and even your insurance carrier.
- Your insurance carrier may reject your claim if you do not have proof of completed scheduled inspections.
- To minimize faulty alarms that waste fire department resources. This could put others’ lives in jeopardy and many jurisdictions will charge the building owner for multiple nuisance alarms.
- It is required by the National Fire Alarm Code (NFPA 72, NFPA 10, NFPA 16, NFPA 17). In other words, IT'S THE LAW.